The Greaves family plaque on the north wall, the chancel tablet and the Ley memorial provide an insight into the close relationships between two of the families that were both significant benefactors and patrons of the church.
The tablets on the east wall of the north aisle are in memory of two members of the Wardle family who lived at Mayfield hall. They are int he place where the familiy would, as Lords of the Manor, sit for church services.
From 1866 through to 1946 the Evill family was connected with the church. The family is commemorated in several areas of the church. (Rev Dodson Tudsbury was married to Catherine Evill.)